- Take note instantly when you have an Idea
- Release stress by habit of taking notes
- Organize your day by taking notes
- Arrange the unresolved issues and questions one by one. “You will find a way” (The world is balance and it will never fail. Every questions have its corresponding answers and question is design by nature to meet its answer” by: Denis Somoso)
- Take notes even about your dreams
- Look back on yourself and take notes; 10 WANT-TO-Dos. 10 WANT-TO-Bes.
The 21st JUNIOR COMMITTEE
Autumn and fall is about to end and winter is coming soon. Streets are covered with beautiful golden yellow and orange leaves. As the wind blew it jumps from the tiny twigs of the tree and say farewell while flying with the autumn breeze. The leaves are like a traveler leaving from his abode “Here I come and gone with the wind, my journey is like never ending and let the nature drives my destiny to my final end by: Denis Somoso”. It seems the nature bears fruit and cleans itself to prepare for the next one.
Human and nature is interconnected to each other. Nature is the mirror of human beings that will never be broken unless you will break it and fall together. As the nature prepare for its next chapter human will do the same. We are also in the phase of preparing our next fruit, dropping off concerns, which received fervent response in 2008, to support the accomplishment of Hyundai Engineering Vision 2015 with our Goal.
It’s a Memo Day today!
We are sharing memo Box for our Memo day, maintaining the existing outline and compensating its defects, will assist us enhancing our work efficiency and developing our lives.
Important: Self Management and Memo